Friday 19 July 2013

Get rid of Nasty Cellulite with Coffee?

Can you get rid of nasty cellulite with coffee?

Apparently you can! I've seen this on YouTube, I've read about it in natural home remedy books and I decided to try it!!! Now this is a long procedure.. It could take up to 4 to 6 weeks before you can actually see any results, but hey! I got nothing to lose, but nasty cellulite!!! I've started this ''cellulite cure'' a while ago and I gave it up because you really have to be dedicated to it,  it is a little time consuming and a little gross.. but it's the cheapest thing out there, coffee doesn't cost half as much as any other cosmetic or dermatological product. I will give it another try very soon because all the other so called anti cellulite creams out there are definitely not working. If you have tried this, please post your comments! thx!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment