Friday 19 July 2013

My Work at Home Research

As I was going through my junk mail, I stumbled upon an email offering a quick and easy way to make money online. I clicked on the link and started to watch the video, and I found it very interesting BUT, they were asking me to pay 97$ to sign up with them.

I was very skeptical so I decided to look up the program on the net before investing in any scams. Sure enough, it was a scam. If you have heard of something called ''Partner with Tom'' I suggest you do NOT invest any money!!! I then decided to look up some more Online paid programs and came upon easymoney formula.. asking to chip in 25$, again, another scam. Whatever online paid program asking you any money to sign up is a scam and the truth is, whenever they tell you you can make several 100$ or 1000$ in a day, week or month.. Chances are, Its a scam.

Now so far, this here is what I found, and by the way, I am in no way an affiliate, and I did find something pretty cool online that you can do at home no matter where you are located.  world wide work at home offers online jobs to people world wide!!!
Data Entry
Legal Transcription
Medical Transcription
Customer Service
Telemarketing
Online Tutors 
Most of these job offers are FREE to join, you just need to select your country, go on the job board, check out their offers, see if you qualify, if so, all you need to do is sign up and apply! Once you do apply you will NOT be asked to pay any fees or join any program, select any free trial, enter your credit card number or NOTHING like that! Although, on some sites they might, and that's entirely up to you but I preferred not to and I only went for the ones that were free and seemed legit! The only affiliate programs I've joined so far are clixsense and earnparttimejobs and only because I have tried them, and even though you don't make much money off of them, at least their free and you don't have to work your butt off the make a little bit of money. Your job on those two sites are to view either ads or videos and you get paid for it. In the meantime, I will keep searching and will let you know if I come across something better!!! Thanks for reading!
- Patricia Plump

No comments:

Post a Comment